Contact Us Today
Do you need information on health insurance? Will your current policy adequately cover your child's future needs?
This kit can help!
Call and request Kit No. 345 - The Health Insurance Information Kit
Is your child’s health insurance plan confusing? Do you know what it covers? What it doesn’t? Are you looking for other options? This kit will help you understand the coverage, decipher the terminology, know your options, and plan for your child’s future needs.
Kit No. 345 - The Health Insurance Information Kit includes:
- The Importance of Health Coverage
- Essential Elements to Consider When Seeking Health Insurance
- Choosing a Provider That Meets Your Needs
- Deciding What Plan Type is Right for Your Family
- Plan Affordability Elements to Consider
- Health Plan Add-Ons You Might Want to Know About
- Affordable Health Care Act State Resource List
Managing your child’s health care plan is easier if your child’s health insurance plan provides adequate health care coverage. Health insurance is important. This kit will help.
Call MyChild™ at (800) 692-4453
Ask for Kit No. 345 - The Health Insurance Information Kit
For more information, visit us on the web: