Contact Us Today
Was your child recently diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy?
This kit can help!
Call and request Kit No. 210 - Introduction to the Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
After learning of your child’s Cerebral Palsy diagnosis, you may first be curious to learn all you can about your child’s condition, the cause and the prospect for a healthy future. Quickly, the focus is on managing your child’s condition. This kit provides basic information about the care plan for and treatment of Cerebral Palsy.
Kit No. 210 - Introduction to the Treatment of Cerebral Palsy includes:
- The Cerebral Palsy Care Plan Outline
- Goals of a Cerebral Palsy Treatment Plan
- The Six-Step Cerebral Palsy Treatment Plan
- Types of Treatment for Cerebral Palsy
- Therapies for Cerebral Palsy
- Conditions Commonly Associated with Cerebral Palsy that Also Require Management
Kit No. 210FP is a wonderful resource for understanding the treatment of Cerebral Palsy and its associated conditions!
Call MyChild™ at (800) 692-4453
Ask for Kit No. 210 - Introduction to the Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
For more information, visit us on the web: