Contact Us Today
Are you interested in learning more about the process of diagnosing – or ruling out – cerebral palsy?
If so, this kit can help!
Is your child being evaluated for Cerebral Palsy?
Or, was your child recently diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy?
Call and request Kit No. 131 - The Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis Guide
Fearing that your child may have Cerebral Palsy can be difficult. With the MyChild™ Kit No. 131 – The Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis Guide you will learn about the medical team, the tests, the process, and the American Academy of Pediatric's recommendation for confirming - or ruling out - the diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy.
Kit No. 131FP - The Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis Guide includes:
- The Care Team for Diagnosis
- The Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis
- The 12-Step Diagnosis Process
- Screens, Tests and Evaluations for Cerebral Palsy
- The Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis Checklist
- American Academy of Pediatric's Clinical Report that Urges for Early Diagnosis
- About Early Diagnosis, Delayed Diagnosis and Misdiagnosis
Take the "unknowns" out of the diagnosis process.
Call MyChild™ at (800) 692-4453
Ask for MyChild™ Kit No. 131 –The Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis Guide
For more information, visit us on the web: